I close on the farm September 29th and start moving in that day. I never realized how purchasing your own home could feel so empowering. I can hardly wait!
I've read "Sailing Grace". I'm in the middle of one of three John Maxwell books I've purchased over the the last month. My sister recommended to me (when I was in Chicago at the Borders down by Water tower place) Dare to Dream, I also picked up Failing Forward at the same time. I'm half done w/ Success 101. I am also looking forward to reading the rest of Kevin Lemans birth order book that I picked up at the grocery store. I intended to get packing boxes from(which I got none that day) and walked out w/ Kevin Lemans book. LOL
I also have an Ann Coulter book I picked up while in Chicago. Ah, well. I have all winter to catch up on my reading. Working 45 hr work weeks, not working out but, trying to stay caught up on sleep & having so-so successful infusions(4 stick days).
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking