Working census, cleaning up lawns and doin' the farmin' thing. My Droid has a lot pluses but, a few downfalls are it will not allow me to post on to my blog, it won't let me access my online billpay due to pop up blocker feature and it manuevers best on facebook via opera beta browser.
Have had a couple recent disappointments lately. Someone violently entered my cabin and buried an axe in the floor. I have had friends for years urge me to pack a handgun when I went back to my isolated cabin and I was resistant. When someone breaks down your locked door w/ an axe 1.2 miles back in the woods and the latch lands 10 - 12 ft from the door and buries the axe in the middle of that floor.....it steals some of your piece of mind. The county sheriffs dept is sending the axe to Madison to check for DNA evidence.
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking