Well, I can no longer update via Opera on my droid. I updated it and now am unable to post. I have been very busy. I have been a part of the long term planning committee for our local k12 school system. I also find myself running for school board. A current school board member was after me for 6 months to do so. I did not know there were any openings. I stopped by she & her brothers saw shop and she got me going. I had people thank me for running....that was weird. I started out as a kinda reluctant candidate and now I guess I feel given my background I likely have the best background to represent the community, tax payer and the student. Four days after I filed papers 6 others filed. Two were refilers. So, I've got to make it through the primary and I might just manage it!!
Going on a mission trip to Biloxi, MS soon. It's surprising that there are still people displaced from there homes five years after the hurricanes.
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking