The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking
Saturday, March 30, 2013
Not So Nerdy!
Well, I have the laptop but, I haven't had one for four years and it is over 7 years old. Not only did I manage to screw up registering. I am struggling with <GASP> downloads!! Oh, well. Have my work cut out for me as far as technology goes. Likely more software and different Wi-Fi. Not to mention some tutoring on how to run everything so I can update my business website and biz facebook page.