Yup, that would be me!! I just accepted a counter offer on a 20 acre farm and we are worried the septic tank doesn't exist or will not pass for a conventional septic tank. In most cases it would be negotiable however there are to be 3 more showings of said property and any secondary offers could eliminated the current owners need to negotiate or repair the septic.
It is less than 3 days b-4 the Dairyland Dare. I am not so sure I injured my back at work buy, glad it feels like it healed. I backed off on working out until a few days ago. I feel the best I have felt physically in a year. We are working 9hr days and I still feel really good except for an insatiable appetite!! I am hoping I can use my frustration/anxiety to keep me going when those hills get steep theis Saturday doing the Dare.
Either way I must say this....It is SOOO hard for me to comprehend 2 months ago I thought I would be forced into disability and now I feel like I could go 5 more years without supplemental oxygen and continue to work my physically demanding job on the floor. It is such an AWESOME feeling!!!!!
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking