Can be changed. I haven't gotten things moved as quickly as anticipated but, I have remained resonably healthy. I am looking forward to starting back lifting weights and doing some cardio at the gym this coming week....Not to mention not getting up super early anymore!
I also am looking forward to taking a week vacation to Pensacola Florida hopefully toward the end of February 2009. A dear friend of mine from my college days(in Oklahoma) lives down there. It will be nice to be somewhere warm but, I'm certain she will challenge me to better myself in some way(she always has but, she has better luck face to face). She is definitely what John Maxwell refers to as a "lifter upper". This will be the first week long vacation I have taken in 24 years. I wonder what it will feel like?
During/after my return from Florida I may switch to a myspace blog vs. blogger. I'd like to add music and you tube type stuff to my blog.
Have a Great Week!
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking