I'd have one helluva fry! My refi is being pushed out till December because the contractor I was dealling with became too aggravating. I need to do certain things to my house due to the fact it will be a freddie mac or fanny mae loan. I can do most of it and compared to where the contractor would have bought supplies & the cost for his labor....I figure I'll save aproximately $700. I know some of you are experiencing major financial hardship right now. The next rainy day I will post several financial assistance links(I believe it's Thursday it's supposed to rain).
Oh! Hurray for my sister Johanna. Despite the fact she is on oxygen 24-7 she just shot her first deer last Thursday w/ a cross bow. AND it was an 8 point buck!!
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking