I am still trying to get a handle on what is triggering certain things. At first I thought I was hypoglycemic and I may be. I was showing all the classic signs but, when I focused on that I really only had one really great day.
I also heard that taking cinnamin capsules help with metabolizing of sugar.
Then somebody threw out the idea..."Maybe it's because of too much caffeine. So, then I had a small can of decaf at the house and did a 1/2 caf/1/2decaf batch of coffee. Then I had two really good days in a row. I have also begun eating breakfast every morning for the first time in 25 yrs. I can't skip meals or I pay. I'm still not exercising till I get a handle on this but, I am sure I will resolve what cause me to have bad or so-so days. I am sleeping better since I switched rooms and my mind seems sharper to me. I am currently reading: "The Difference".
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking