Or is that Snoopy hop ready???
Can hardly wait to get ground worked up, seeds started or plants planted. Excited to be getting certified to accept WIC vouchers. It's a program for pregnant women with children up to 5 years old. I will be able to help them eat healthier....that just ROCKS!! I also am going to do some other things different this year.
The lady I carpool w/ was talking to others at lunch and they presented the plan I sell plants to them rather than them buying elsewhere because they know I'll take better care of mine than folks @ Wal-Mart and they would be helping me out at the same time. Then I went "Hmm, that sounds cheaper than the local flea market or driving to the farmers market." I mentioned it to some of my friends and they were equally attracted to that notion. So, what started out as an idea I was toying with became a solidified plan!
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking