This is going to be a poorly organized post!
Well, I am moving right along but, not accomplishing a lot. The Prednisone is keeping me wide awake so, I'm pretty consistently exhausted. Counting down the days. Need to get planting but, could only muster energy to till my small back personal garden today. Tomorrow I'll plant some root crop seeds and maybe till my front personal garden. About Wednesday I was sure I was out of the woods as far as my lungs went. I was able to run up the same set of stairs I could only walk up up 4 steps without pausing on Saturday. I'm not dependent on my nebulizer either!! Would really like to get my crops in. The crops will improve my financial situation greatly if they get planted in a timely manner and Mother nature cooperates.
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking