Can you tell we got dumped on today! Yah, I drove my truck to work...didn't even have to use 4wd.
Now that firing business. Frequently those of us who attend alpha1 retreats or ed days hear other doctors & nurses say "Don't treat your doctor like God! Sometimes you need to fire them and find a different one." I have learned sometimes the same holds true for attorneys. I am waiting to see if I should have held my cards closer to my chest. I emailed another estate planning attorney in the same law firm of my previous one. I also realise it IS the holidays.
Hopefully, I don't have to go searching for yet a different attorney. It seems not many specialize in estate planning, business & real estate law. Doesn't help I'm like that odd color crayon in the 128 crayon box. Croonieism bugs me!
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking