You posted another page on your blog?
Ok, Roger...Here ya go!
I'm busy working 9 hr days. I still have apples to turn into something. I have grapes that need to be turned into juice or jelly. I'm in the midst of trying to refi my home. I have just started another batch of wine. This time it's Wild Black Cherry and I tasted it as I transfered it and it taste dry. The lady at the wine shop said I could add conditioner when it's done doing it's thing in 2 - 3 months. It may taste better. I'm actually thinking of keeping half dry & half sweet. My next country wine will either be pumpkin or wild black berry.
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking