I told myself over 20 yrs ago I would never say those things to myself if I could possibly help it. We can all help it. Last week I realised I really dislike my job. What is a hourly laborer doing reading business books and civic mind not trying to prepare theirselves for a more rewarding job??? Well if it's meant to be...It's up to me!! I may be hamstrung by our economy but, that is it.
I've begun the refiance process for my farm and am looking to get some business classes under my belt starting next fall(always better to start in the fall than spring due to class staggering). I'm trying to get in touch w/ the county developement/tourism director to see about setting up a metric century bike trek. He's a busy guy!! I stopped by the courthouse today & a lady promised me she would pester him till he returned my call! He wears a lot of hats(including undertaking some of the county airport manager duties).
I'm very busy and things are still steady at work. I am continually glad I never applied @ the competing window plant for a job. Their employees have made so many concessions and still no stability in orders/hours.
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking