The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking
Monday, June 14, 2010
Jiminy Crickets....I'm Tired!
Don't have a lot to say. I think about exercising but, haven't. I feel sooo tried & I really don't think I'm working that much. Some of my sweet corn I planted came up. It keeps raining so I can't get out in my field & plant. GRRRR! I think I'm pretty well done with Census. I volunteered to help @ the Eau Claire Triathalon. It was put together by members of my church to help orphans. That's how I wound up getting involved w/ that. I was SO surprised...while I was working the event participants were saying "thanks for volunteering!" as they ran by during the running portion. Starting to get caught up on my lawn in between rain showers.