I am not in so much pain. My system still isn't working right. The Aleve is helping. I'm paying the neighbor kids to do field work. I had to cancel my physical therapy appt because my augmentation therapy has yet to be paid by Shasta Administrations and I AM NOT paying for more medical bills I don't deserve!! I will also have to cancel my breast check up appts as well. GRRR!!! I also don't dare schedule that drs appt to get a referal for an MRI.
I am at 90 signatures for my classmate running for WI state treasurer. Pretty darn good job on my part I think. I'm going to try and get him some more. It's been very much a learning experience as I have asked people for their signatures. I may go up to Hayward this weekend to get more....time will tell.
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking