The last week of Special Olympics "bowling practice". Actually it was just a way to get all 16 games required to participate next season in an organized unstressful manner. It's surprising how inattentative folks are about special olympic athlete paperwork. Glad I have two months before it has to be on file at the Madison office! June 1st Special Olympics Bocce ball season begins.
Been cleaning inside. Started to dig back into Dave Ramsey's "EntreLeadership" book. About two-thirds through it. Very good book for a starting entrepreneur! Still tired. Have a nagging left eyelid twitch which is always a sign of tiredness for me. I was on nine hour days last week and again this week. Eager to get gardening!
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking