The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking
Monday, April 2, 2012
Short N Sweet!
Working long hours. Fourteen hours awake and I'm ready to get to know my pillow! Long hours this week and potentially longer hours next week and possibly the next one (the result of an April price increase). Still haven't found tuner but, I still have two days to find it (haven't really looked hard for it yet). Futzed in yard and did some more cleaning and organizing in the kitchen. Anyway probably not going to post often for a while here or on Facebook. I'm just too busy and tired at the end of the day.