That pretty much sums up my week. Still have the darn left eyelid twitch. Maybe because of the up and down temp coupled with humidity my body is having to work overtime on behalf of my lungs. Went down to the cabin and remeasured the back door. THIS TIME I remembered to write the length and width of the long board down! Now, I should be able to finally fix it. Grabbed my collapsible hammock and toted it 1/3 mile uphill. I held up decent. Going to start getting up at 3 am to do some fitness ball exercises for 45 minutes to an hour. See if exercise helps my lungs work better. I think it will! I have been using my nebulizer a lot lately and every time a little goey junk comes out exercise will also cause it.
I'm thinking in one more week the 9 hr work days will cease for a while but, for simplicity purposes I'll continue to get up early. I physically don't handle schedule changes well. I figure I can always find something else to do when I have an extra hour to kill in the morning. When I was down at the cabin I decided I'm going to clear around the shower 8 to 10 ft. It's going to destroy some blackberry plants but, it's just too overgrown. Where my BIL removed what was once believed to be my grandfather's sawmill I'm going to clear out the saplings and move the lumber pile over there so I have more lawn. I really need to get the water pump back down to the cabin. Also, need to see if the pitcher pump works in the mean time. Found a napkin on the table that said the well was 34' deep and the water level was at 21' 6". All this time I had believed the point well was dry.
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking