It was 36 degrees out and just beautiful out!!
I've been busy trying to get everything done so I could get my house refinanced. Pouring over garden seed catalogs...ever the green thumb ya know! Also, have wonderful news. The ICAA coordinator contacted me to get the ball rolling for Rusk county to start a grow-a-row program. I am so excited they have embraced it! It will send out such a positive message to our local community as well as surrounding communities as well! Think of a rain shower in spring and each one of us has an opportunity to be one of those little rain drops!
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking