There are many solutions. I'm in the middle of the book "The Difference Maker". In fact, I'm in a chapter addressing big people overcome big problems. I thought about the fact was I a big person or a small person ad was my attitude right about the Hallie Rath event.
My conclusions was....Maybe Not : (
So, I started revaluating how I looked at it and began looking at it from a different perspective. The funny thing is we could & in some cases should use this kind of thinking when dealing with alpha1.
In other news. I believe my oldest sister & I are going to take a week long road trip to Virginia in early September. I ave not been there in 24 years. I was looking online at tourism info & I didn't recall just how gorgeous it was. WOW!!
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking