Well, some think I'm crazy to want to create a 501c 3. Others think it makes perfect sense. Either way it is no longer a matter of if but, when. I've begun the process of laying the groundwork for future sponsorships for a bird hunt in Southern Wisconsin. At least two organizations associated with the alpha1 community have said they would be happy to receive any amount of funds we would make available to them.
It occurred to me at work today that humidity could be the main culprit causing me to tire before dark. My whole body has to work harder when it's humid out.
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking