Not as jazzed about gardening as in previous years but, digging out seed packets from last yr. Glad to see the rain making the snow disappear though! Can't blame my late start on the seed catalog companies for a change. All my fault.
I find myself using Facebook less and enjoying it. Actually, looking forward to being Facebook free Wednesday evening. I'm pretty sure my next phone will be an iPhone....too many problems with my droids.
Looking forward to attending the NRA convention provided I am able to attend the instructors classes at the convention. Wasn't the plan but, a wonderful opportunity to network! Way better class than previous ones offered. Kind of a mixed blessing!
No longer working at the bowling alley. Wrestling with the opportunity to get a job delivering pizza fir Domino's in Chippewa Falls or not. Starting a ccw training business isn't exactly cheap but, there is a need for ethical and responsible instructors out there. It's not just a right....there is a good measure of responsibility involved as well.
Dr. H is on vacation so, I don't know quite which way to tweak my health supplements. Considering CO-Q10, super B complex and cinnamon capsules. My metabolism is changing and more challenged.
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking