I may not go to the NRA National Convention after all. A number of things have arisen....including a good female NRA counselor near Minneapolis.... which would save me money and spare me 2 vacation days! It would also give me evenings to do field work and save me searching for someone to care for my critters.
I added super B complex to my health supplements but, it's too soon to tell if it provides any benefit. Super tired tonight. I sorta wish I would have pursued the basic EMT training first but, hind sight is always 20/20!
Just edited my "about me" section and reread it. It really is up to us to help ourselves change our day to day outcome. I know I want to start using my exercise ball w/ simply doing stretches. Then I slowly add yoga and Pilates to my exercise regime.
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking