The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1

  • Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
  • Learn To Breathe Effectively
  • Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
  • Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
  • Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
  • Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
  • Drink Plenty Of Water
  • Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
  • Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
  • Stop Smoking

Thursday, January 22, 2009

5 in 1

Well, Business Plan, Angel Flight, Donatelife, Unemployment & Mary Williams = 5 in 1.

My well I could have never fixed on my own. Not only was it froze in several places, a knuckle joint was toast and a bleeder valve was gone. As it was the well guy had to enlist his Dads assistance.

Things didn't work out with Donatelife however, I'm still very optomistic about www. angelflightcentral.org ! I have been unsuccessful in reaching a real person at unemployment since shortly after Christmas. I went so far as to get up around 7am to call them. In frustration at 7:30am I called republican representative Mary Williams. She said she had helped out another lady who had spent days on the phone trying to get in. She took down my info, asked me how things were going where I worked and said she would give the information to her staff when they came in at 8:30. They would contact me. I don't remember when they called but, Unemployment called me at 2:40pm this afternoon and got my initial claim processed! Now THAT'S GOV'T WORKING FOR ME!!

I finally was able to get to the library to print out the business plan outline the gentleman from SCORE sent me. I was hoping to develope a 5 year business plan and to me it seems more general. It's a start though!! It could evolve into a 5 yr business plan...I probably just need to be patient. I guess I'm a little too results oriented!

No comments: