I decided to checkout the LBYM board at fool.com today. That was the title of the last post I read....and I thought it was going to be dreary. It turned out she did what my Mother used to tell me..."Count your blessings!".
So what good happened to me today.
-I discovered my new alphanet coordinator is a christian.
-I discovered Joann's friend who died of cancer was her best friend(who was only a few yrs older than her...just like my friend Karen)
-That sometimes we don't realize how much some people value us as a person.
-Although I was swore off participating in any cancer fund raisers...I am indeed not(I was soo
moved by Joann's story of her friend Reggie who lost her battle to cancer)
-I discovered I was going to have at least a 36hr work week because orders are up!
-I may just succomb to text messaging(ROFLOL)
-I enjoyed coming home to another beautiful spring like day
*I didn't experience this today but, Sunday reaffirmed that I moved to a GREAT
NEIGHBORHOOD when I visited w/ Rich & Vi next door*
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking