It looks real promising for me to do the radio call in talk show @ WGEZ in Beloit April 26th. I just am waiting on verification on the vacation day April 27th. Dr. Hogarth emailed saying an appointment to see him the 27th is doable! Please pray or send me some good vibes!!
Yeah...and hey I think I got the drafts in my greenhouse eliminated yesterday. At 10am this morning it was 100 degrees in there. I had to open the workshop door, open the greenhouse door into the workshop and turn on all the fans in the greenhouse!
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking