At least not the way it is...maybe a reinvented barn. Although disappointed, not surprised. Tried to close up that north door on my greenhouse and realized I had to used blueboard or greenboard insulation in each door frame to truly cut out the draft. If that doesn't help it retain enough heat then I guess I'll break down and light up the gas heater in it. Almost all my garden stuff has arrived with the exception of some seeds from Victory Seeds.
Contractor comes by Sunday to work on stairway and replace door between kitchen & mud room. This house is sooo out of square I just don't want to mess with remodeling. The more I look at each room the more I want to leave the majority of it alone! Probably replace windows with Milgard windows within the next year. Replace the front entry door with newer more energy efficient door.
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking