Hah! You thought this was serious...didn't you??? Some of it is actually but, some of it's not.
As far as setting up the trust to protect several assets I own....I spoke to my sister Johanna (who is on a tx list and has met/known more alphas than me) about whether I should get right on it or would it be ok to hold off a couple years.You see once it's done I can't change any of the trustees or by laws. We decided that although it IS somewhat risky so is the alternative. That being said I am going to put off completing it for 2 years. I will be sitting down with my lawyer to discuss how many different ways it can go and how by laws will change some things.
Now for the not so serious. I swore up n' down I would never become involved in the facebook community. We-e-e-ll, that all changed Friday when I got an email from a girl I graduated High school with. I was introduced to that crackhouse and now I'm addicted!! Who knows when I'll post something noteworthy here again! I even managed to connect with someone I had gone to college with in Oklahoma who I hadn't seen or talk to in 20 years. 20 YEARS!!! If I ever get back down to Oklahoma and see her I hope I survive that weekend. Kristi is way more energetic and wild than I have ever dreamed or attempted to be!!
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking