Turned into eight teeth surgically removed. Got given laughing gas before being knocked out by IV meds. I'm talking to the doc one minute and the next minute I hear them telling my driver what I need to do as well as what I can & can't eat. LOL
I have to call Terry....would have more luck getting some of those things through to my brain now!! My original plan was to stop at a local hangout when we got back to the area. He woke me up shortly before we reached it and says "Still wanna stop?" I slowly turned my head left to right and mumbled no.
I have had extractions before but, never used pain killer meds. Eight teeth is a lot though. I'm sad about losing the teeth but, I know it was the right thing to do!!
Our health is priceless.....pride cometh before destruction.
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking