I am ever so sore. A hot shower holds a close second to a calgon take me away bath I'm discovering!
Those gas prices I hear will reach $3.50/gallon by the end of July. Definitely got to get into that bicycling part of the way to and from work. Plus, if I'll get that needed 20 miles a day exercise needed for training for the DD.
I did my IV(infusion) today. I got a good first stick! Yeah!!!
I had a first though!! My saf-t-intima partially gave out by the y part of it?! I was very surprised!! Nah, I'm not scared of it happening again....but, it was aggravating. I got a good second stick w/ no complications the second time around!
I think I'm gonna refocus next yr on just sweet corn & fall decorations. There is only just so much Katie to go around. Plus, I won't be so tied down! LOL...I say that this year but, that could change. For 3 years now I've said "I'm not going to mow lawns next year." Then the next year rolls around and I say..."Well, it'll be that much more money in the pot!"
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking