I got up early with good intentions. Got busy with the my greenhouse plants. Then I was busy over at Stevens Lumber yard looking into windows. Then I came home & got busy with removing the OSB from my truck. I just noticed the time....I had a 3 hr window to get weighed in today 9am - 12pm. Oh, well....I can still get down to 145 without participating in OST's Biggest Loser type program.
Gonna go get busy mowing paying lawns!
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking