I am quite tired & sore. I seem to use my facebook acct now more than ever. I did consider switching from home internet/cell phone to a blackberry but, I still couldn't justify it. I keep reading how facebook has become quite a good business tool. I expect I will set up a facebook acct for Rock Bottom Farm. I've learned that the things I want to do as far as marketing product are getting folks around here pretty excited(in a good way)! I wasn't sure as I was cooking them up....I may not even do the farmers market. I may just sell it here at the farm and make the occasional special delivery to the private resort/ five star resturant chefs. I will be soooo glad when this week is over. In the next couple weeks I plan to build a summer chicken coop for my apple orchard. If it rains this week that will be my work on tractors day. I think it's time I figureout where my blue goo is for arthritic bod!
It's too bad about the U.S. Gov't blocking the sale of Talecris to CSL. I honestly hope we get better leadership during the next presidential term. I also found it laughable a few weeks ago when the FDC decided......Cheerios is a drug due to advertising that's been in place for over 2 yrs according to some genius in the FDC. I should have bought one of those Cheerios boxes for collector purposes!!
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking