For the last month and a half my day has begun at 5am and ended at around 10pm. By that time I am completely wiped out. I have either been working at my job that provides me with a weekly paycheck or tilling, planting, watering, weeding garden or raking & mowing lawn. I did take off yesterday to attend a graduation party in Chippewa Falls. My cousin brought his son up from Ohio to have a grad party with relatives.
I expect to stay busy like this till November with the farm & cabin. I went so far as to send an email to my sister (who has a cabin up here) to come over here and raid my raspberry patch & personal gardens since I don't believe I'll have time enough to can jam or veggies. I'm sure if our other sister from CA lived closer she would love to have the opportunity to raid my gardens....not to mention my greenhouse in spring!
I don't anticipate posting a lot. I plan to do the Dairyland Dare and hope to make it to the Hailey Rath event in Beloit the following weekend (http://haileyrath5k.org/). Do I ever wish I could curl up in a ball today. I can hardly wait till I get to sleep in an entire weekend!!
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking