Yes, I almost did. I had called friends that live down there in Chicago to findout what other stores than Nordstrom's have good shoe selections for hard to fit feet like mine. They told me the roads are tore up again. I called some friends in Southern Wisconsin to see if they wanted to go with me. They all had things going on. I don't like to try to drive and figureout where to go in an area that I am very unfamiliar with. I wasn't feeling well so, I decided I was either going to go to the Minneapolis/St. Paul or Eau Claire,WI for more bike gear.
I don't feel good still today. In fact, if a pharmacy would have been open earlier in the evening I would have gone to ER or Urgent care. Instead I will tell you tomorrow about my bike gear buying trip. I'm going to bed as soon as I finish this post and get up early and head over to Rice Lake to Urgent Care or ER. I simply don't have good luck with family practice and pulmonlogist up here. I go to Urgent Care or ER and they know about alpha1. They also know respiratory infections need to be treated agressively.
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking