I pedaled 15.65 miles. I pedaled up 5 mild inclines and 4 moderate inclines. I did cheat on two of them by pedaling hard and using momentum to my advantage. It was fun to try to go scary fast too which whether you are an active sick person or an active healthy person we have all done!Pedaling up the slight incline to my driveway is getting easier. I am making Gorrilla burgers. What are Gorilla burgers and why are they call that!! They give you bad breath because they have liquid soaked minced garlic in them. Garlic is an anti-oxidant.
2 heaping tablespoons(like what you eat cold cereal with)liquid soaked minced garlic
1 pound hamburger
mix together. let stand in bowl for 5 - 10 minutes. quantity: 4 burgers
I like to have them with the sara lee wheat kaiser buns. Top off with Koop's Arizona heat mustard & ketchup and if I want a Super Gorilla Burger I add a slice of white onion(another anti-oxidant.)!!
The Top10 Things You Should Do If You Test Positive For Alpha1
- Have A List Of Questions When You See a Doctor About Your Alpha1(If you try to remember the questions you want to ask you may forget half of them)
- Learn To Breathe Effectively
- Limit Or Eliminate Your Alcohol Consumption
- Don't Be Afraid To Be Proactive About Your Alpha1
- Get Plenty Of Rest(You will likely have a higher oxygenation level)
- Avoid Sick People(You have a lower immune system than most people)
- Drink Plenty Of Water
- Eat Healthy/Avoid Processed Food(Carbonated beverages)
- Start A Careful Exercise Program/Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program(Your muscles will become more efficient so they won't use as much oxygen and if you have surgery you will likely recover quicker as well)
- Stop Smoking